Instead of judging myself on the last years resolutions I (eh hem) didn’t complete, I’m going to start over and write what comes to mind now for a reminder during the year.
1. Year of the Purge: I feel like i’m just drowning in stuff! So I’m motivated this year to simplify, simplify, simplify.
2. Be More Active: My job is sedentary…then a lot of our families leisure time is also sedentary. Its just not healthy.
3. More Family Outings: Being more active means trying to make plans to go on more outings, hiking, biking things like that with the fam!
4. Try those Hello Fresh Meal Boxes: I’d love to try new recipes and those cooking subscription boxes I hear a lot about that would def be fun to try meals we wouldn’t know how to try ourselves.
5. Try to Find How to Post More Conveniently: I want to post more on my blog and lifestock.co website…there is always this pull to post, but it just doesn’t feel convenient enough with a phone that can’t take great photos and I don’t always want to use my Nikon cause I have to connect it to get photos off. So I’m going to look into a wireless adapter for my Nikon that will transfer my photos wirelessly which would make the process much more streamlined I think.
6. Save and Budget: Isn’t being debt free everyone’s goal? More motivated this year than ever.
This year I’ll try to remember to check in her mid year to see how i’m doin!
What’s your resolutions?