Okay…I realize it’s the middle of January but I realized I never posted my resolutions for this year like I did last year. Achieving some of my list last year, I think I did pretty good.
This year I have a list of projects that I want to note right now as ‘projects I have in mind’ that I may even start a page for my site like a ‘to do’ list to keep track of just how many ideas I actually come up with and how many I actually get done in one year.
2012 New Year ‘Project’ Resolutions
Here are my ‘project’ resolutions to complete this year. Both personal and crafty:
1. Get those 1000s of digital photos printed already! Can’t scrapbook without printed pictures…geez!
2. Get moving on adding my photographs to my stock photography website http://www.lifestock.co
3. Scrapbook more (once #1 is done!)
4. Finish my curtains!
5. Finish my quilt!
6. Finish my crochet blanket!
7. I want to start making designs as .svg files for people to download and use in their personal cutting machines. I got a Silhouette Cameo for christmas this year so since i’ll be making them anyway I thought I’d share some on my site for free and in my online store.
8. Redecorate my craft room. Thats the plan! I think it’s in dire need of paint on the walls and more color. It’s so grey and white that I can’t take it anymore. I see such pretty rooms out there I want mine to be as well.
9. Post a video tutorial. I have an idea for a video tutorial, but the last time I tried it didn’t work. I have a great idea involving coordinations paper but i’m saving posting it until I can actually record myself doing it successfully.
Was hoping to round my list off with a top 10, but right now I can’t think of a 10th one so for now this will have to do as my to do list of 2012.
Wish me luck!
p.s. Thank you to everyone who visits my website! I get visits from all over the world and it’s so great to see that! Have a great year!