I started my website in 2001 but it didn’t become a blog until 2010. The first few blogs i found and frequented inspired me to share my creative things. It occurred to me at that time that ‘i could do that’ too. So I installed WordPress for the very first time.
I enjoy learning who inspired my favorite bloggers to blog…so I thought i’d share a mix of a few of my favorites. I’ve been addicted to watching vlogs so i’ll also list those.
Here are just a few of my favorite bloggers
- Kerry’s Paper Crafts – http://www.kerryspapercrafts.com – Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, Craft Fair Ideas – This i have to say was one of the first blogs i followed and inspired me to start my own.
- Amazing Paper Grace – http://www.amazingpapergrace.com – Elaborate Handmade Cards – I never delved majorly into card making but Becca is one to learn from and her Bow tying is the nicest you’ll ever see.
- The Cavender Diary – http://thecavenderdiary.com/ – Home Decor, Remodeling, Texas History – I enjoy seeing their projects, and decor. I like the way they arrange their shelves with groupings of eclectic items. I have my own items like that and it shows me they CAN work together on one shelf if arranged correctly. 🙂
- The Dainty Squid – http://www.thedaintysquid.com/ – Photography, Friday Favorites (Products), OOTD (Outfit of the Day Posts) – I enjoy looking through her friday favorites of random groups of items that can be purchased online. Her photography ranges from nature to abandoned buildings. Her style is definitely her own and i was inspired to get my own pair of Palladium shoes after one of her blog posts. 🙂
- Lily Melrose – http://www.llymlrs.com/ – Fashion, Makeup, Advice – I first found her vlogs, and then noticed she had a blog. I enjoy reading her advice articles about blogging.
Here are a few of my favorite vloggers
- Lily Melrose – https://www.youtube.com/user/etcllymlrs – Fashion, Makeup, Advice – She made my blog list but also my vlog list. I really enjoy her moving vlogs, home decor, style, and food vlogs.
- Brogan Tate XO – https://www.youtube.com/user/brogantatexo – Weekly vlogs, Fashion, Makeup, Hauls – Her vlogs are a bit different than other peoples that i’ve followed because she has committed to being more honest in hers. They are positive and fun, don’t get me wrong, but she also doesn’t shy away from editing into them when some things don’t go as planned.
- Casey Neistat – https://www.youtube.com/user/caseyneistat – Daily Life, Travel, Advice – I adore his vlogs because they make you feel like your along for the ride especially when he travels. I know these are places i’ll never go (i have no desire to actually travel myself) and like to see what it’s like too.
- Becca Rose – https://www.youtube.com/user/voussontbeauetbelle – Fashion, Make Up, Hauls – I enjoy her haul videos…I like to see fashion choices people are making in England. I also find myself laughing at her sense of humor.
- Diary of a Spendaholic – https://www.youtube.com/user/diaryofaspendaholic – Vlogs, Hauls, What I’m Watching – I just recently found her vlogs. I’m enjoying watching her vlogtober posts right now. She is a mom so particularly more relate able when it comes to daily life. I’m looking forward to browsing through her catalog of videos as it seems she’s only been doing it for about a year. So 1 year with 24000 subscribers so far…not too bad!
Hopefully if you haven’t heard about any of these above already, you’ll set time aside to take a look. Enjoy!