I, like alot of people, write resolution lists every year. I usually falter on alot of the items before January is even over. This year however, I really want to stick to it this time.
Here as a record, I will list all of the items I plan on doing this year only relating to my hobbies, crafts, quilting, etc. Rule number one is to set ‘attainable’ goals…i’m confident…um…well…we’ll see.:
1. Make more stuff: With any spare time I have, i want to be as creative as possible and carry out in actually making all the ideas I have instead of just writing them all in this book I keep with me:
2. learn / practice making quilts I have fallen deeply into making quilts! I have been having ideas on designs, and I’m currently working on 2 at the moment. Prompting me to even contemplate getting a new sewing machine for my 2011 christmas present to myself.
3. Blog, Blog, Blog As I create, I will blog. I love, even if just for me, to be able to record, photograph and track my progress in starting a hobby, or hopefully getting better at one. This will be apparent with quilting (my new love) at the moment.
4. Actually be READY for our yearly yard sale: I have been planning to make these fabric keychains in time for our yearly yard sale to sell. If anything, I have been wanting to sew more so these will definetly be my practice to do so.
5. Enter Quilt into Local Fair I can see myself entering a quilt into our local fair this year for judging. Wouldn’t it be great if I actually won something? !
6. New Blog Design I’ve tried out a few ideas, but I hope for the new year I’ll have a new site design created and programmed in sooner rather than later for the new year. Completed 1/3/2011 – I already see things I want to change but at least it’s a different look. ahhh…progress.
I will continue to add more as I think of them!
Wish me luck and Happy New Year!