Well, here we go again. I’m happy but only for a short while about my website design and then i’m ready again for another change! Vacation is coming up for me in early July so I hope to complete an idea i’ve been having for my website to freshen things up a bit. My goal is to post more ‘creative’ things that I do both professionally and personally to this area in the weeks to come.
So here are some words of wisdom on ‘change’ and ‘being comfortable with change’:
- Life is not a matter of chance…it is a matter of choice. Ka
- The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking. -Albert Einstein
- The world hates change, yet it is the only thing that has brought progress. -Charles Kettering
- Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future. -John F. Kennedy
Although this saying really puts things into perspective:
- When you’re finished changing, you’re finished. -Benjamin Franklin